Problems with pin
|Due to COVID-19, your PIN may be delayed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience. |
Find out why your PIN might not have arrived yet and how to request a resend PIN. There are several reasons why you might not have received your Personal Identification Number (PIN) yet.
What you can do:
- Your account is not on PIN hold. You'll only be required to verify your PIN after your account balance reaches the half of verification threshold. If you don't see yellow VERIFY ADDRESS button displayed on your Zareklamy Billings page, it means that your account is not on PIN hold yet.
- Your PIN hasn't been sent yet. You might have to wait for up to 2 weeks after your account balance reaches the half of verification threshold before your PIN is generated and mailed to you.
- You haven't waited for 2-3 weeks after your last PIN was generated. PINs often take up to 2-3 weeks to reach you by mail, though it may take longer depending on your location.
- If you haven't received your PIN after 2-3 weeks, you'll need to request a resend replacement PIN.
- Your payment address is not valid. Take a moment to review your payment address, and make updates to your address if necessary.
How to request a resend PIN
If you haven't received your PIN, or it's been lost, you can request a resend PIN. To make sure it has enough time to reach you, you'll need to wait 2-3 weeks after your last PIN was mailed before requesting a replacement.
Before requesting a resend PIN, make sure your payment address is correct. Learn how to change your payment address.
To request a resend PIN:
- Sign in to your Zareklamy account and go to Billings page.
- To request a resend PIN, click on RESEND PIN inside Enter your PIN container.
- After clicking on RESEND PIN, you will be redirected to verify your address details.
- Make sure that all the fields are filled correctly. Then click on blue SUBMIT button to save it.
- That’s it! Your address verification PIN has been successfully requested. Now we can send you a letter with PIN to verify your account.
We'll mail a new PIN to your payment address. If your original PIN arrives first, feel free to use it. Learn what to do if you’ve received two verification letters.